RPGworldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGworldwide

Here you can Role Play any anime or book you want!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WCWC  

The Dark Is Rising: RP for all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowoftheday
Moderators
Moderators
Shadowoftheday

Location : Where the Light is always a welcome guest, and people are never frightened.

The Dark Is Rising: RP for all Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Is Rising: RP for all   The Dark Is Rising: RP for all I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:55 am

Ok, I'll start the RP off with some introduction info.

Name:
Story sample:

Fill out this and post it here to start. Ok, I think we're ready.
Back to top Go down
Ashesfall
Moderators
Moderators
Ashesfall

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Is Rising: RP for all   The Dark Is Rising: RP for all I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:05 am

Name: Bran Davies
Appearence: Tall and skinny/slim. Golden eyes and pure white hair. Pale face, smooth skin. Black underarmor shirt with a high neck and tight sleeves. Tight black jeans. Circular tan cloak. Slim black gloves. Tall black biker boots laced all the way up.
Story Sample:
Lightning flashed and thunder boomed over the dark moor, rain coming down in sheets ontop of a skinny Welsh boy wandering around the mountain paths. Bran Davies ducked into a deserted shack at the base of a hill and slid his black glasses off, shaking his head like a dog to clear away the water from his hair. He remover his cloak and gloves, setting them aside and stretching his long arms over his head. Bran smiled, pulling a golden harp from his belt, gliding to the center of the garage-sized room and closing his eyes. Then, he began to play, gracefully running his pale fingers over the shinning strings. One by one, beautiful notes filled the room with music as it bounced off the walls. Surrounded by thrumming notes, Bran's white hair rose around his face, swishing to the song, his fingers still plucking and skimming.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Moderators
Moderators
Moonlight

Location : A place where the moon never chamges, and evil is no more.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Is Rising: RP for all   The Dark Is Rising: RP for all I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:12 am

Name: Will Stanton

Appearence: Tall and relaxed. Wise and kind. Green eyes and brown bowl cut hair. Friendly smile. Light tanned face. White underarmor shirt with tight sleeves and high neck. Slim gray jeans. Black cloak with a hood.

Story Sample: Will Stanton had gotten stuck in a storm. Out looking after the sheep, he had wandered to far into the mountains and up into a summer thunderstorm. Battling the high winds, Will made his way to the deserted shack where he heard harp music drifting from under the door. Slipping inside, he collapsed onto a nearby crate unnoticed by the young musican, Bran Davies.
Back to top Go down
Dara_Oak
Moderators
Moderators
Dara_Oak

Location : Here the trees speak, whispering sweet nothings to the villagers.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Is Rising: RP for all   The Dark Is Rising: RP for all I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:49 am

The Dark Is Rising: RP for all Shaolan
Name: Syaron Sugara

Appearence: Short for my age, but skinny. Kind, hazel eyes and brown hair. Protecting and smart. Always preventing catastrophies. Tight black sleeveless shirt and gray jeans, green cloak and black boots. Googles either on head or over eyes. Black gloves.
SS: Syaron Sugara sat under an overhanging rock, clutching his staff and slowly nodding off. He was dry and warm and the thrum of rain was putting the young boy to sleep. Shaking his head, he covered his face with a gloved hand. Ugh, where are those two? Out looking for Bran Davies and Will Stanton as their 'search party' he had also gotten stuck in the storm. Syaron sneezed, echoing off the hard walls and making him jump. "Oh, my..." The boy squinted his hazel eyes and spotted the shack Bran loved wandering off to at the base of a nearby hill, light spilling out from under the door. Maybe he's there. Pulling up his hood, Syaron clutched his cloak around him and slid off the boulder and into the rain, heading for the small shack.
Back to top Go down
Shadowoftheday
Moderators
Moderators
Shadowoftheday

Location : Where the Light is always a welcome guest, and people are never frightened.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Is Rising: RP for all   The Dark Is Rising: RP for all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Name: Shadow
Appearence: Pale skin, pale blue eyes. Light black hair with a white streak down the left side. Black cloak and black jeans. Sleeveless black turtle-neck and black boots.
SS: Shadow watched from his cave in the side of the mountain as Syaoron, Bran and Will ran through the rain. Morons. Who goes out in such horribly weather?
Back to top Go down
Dara_Oak
Moderators
Moderators
Dara_Oak

Location : Here the trees speak, whispering sweet nothings to the villagers.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Is Rising: RP for all   The Dark Is Rising: RP for all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 pm

I turned to see Shadow hidding in his cave, smiling and waving, "Hey, Shadow! Come 'ere for a sec!" He just stared at me like I was nuts, so I shrugged and followed Bran and Will up the hill. "Suit yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Is Rising: RP for all   The Dark Is Rising: RP for all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Is Rising: RP for all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGworldwide :: RP :: RPs-
Jump to: