RPGworldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGworldwide

Here you can Role Play any anime or book you want!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WCWC  

Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:52 am

Ok, the

Name:

Thing applies here, too. Have fun!! loveless_

Last edited by Admin Methuselah on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgworldwide.forumotion.com
Dara_Oak
Moderators
Moderators
Dara_Oak

Location : Here the trees speak, whispering sweet nothings to the villagers.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:35 am

Name: Dara
Appearence: Long arms and legs but shot compared to the other villagers. Skinny. Light tan skin. Spikey brown hair. Dark, kind green eyes. Shy and happy. Lonely. Black undershirt and white sleeveless jacket, black jeans. Dark-grey gloves rolled up to his wrists. Leaf-village headband holding back my wild bangs. Orphan.
Village: Leaf

Dara sat up against an oak tree outside the ninja school, where he had planted a few yards of grass the year before, a 500 page book on a love story called Dances In Wind lay open in his lap, but his eyes were closed. His head faced the side and his hair rustled in the gentle breeze. The sun beaming down through the swishing leaves cast dotted shadows over his peaceful face as he slept in the warm weather, grey gloves resting on his knees. He dreamed happily, dreaming of his parents. His mother, soft and gentle, and his father, supporting and kind. They hugged him tightly as he stood in lighting, smiling and laughing with them. A smile formed on his quiet lips.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Moderators
Moderators
Moonlight

Location : A place where the moon never chamges, and evil is no more.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:49 am

Name: Fai
Village: Leaf
Appearence: Pale skin, blonde hair bowl-cut and streaked with brown, shinning saphire-blue eyes, a smile that heals hearts. Happy and light-hearted, out-going. Black jacket with a high, skinny white cotton neck, black jeans and black sandals. A black rose is tatooed on his upper right arm under the jacket's long sleeves rolled up at the ends.

Fai walked down to the old academy on a Saturday afternoon, hands behind his head and a smile on his face. The breeze in his face felt nice against warm skin as he took a deep breath and spied his best friend Dara asleep under his favorite tree. He strode over quietly and kneeled next to him, shaking his shoulder, "Dara? Dara-chan, you'll hurt your neck sleeping out here."
Back to top Go down
Shadowoftheday
Moderators
Moderators
Shadowoftheday

Location : Where the Light is always a welcome guest, and people are never frightened.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:59 am

Name: Hisoka
Village: Mist
Appearence: Pale skin and spikey black hair, red bedroom eyes, black wide-neck long-sleeved shirt, Long white shorts. Headband that holds back my hair from my eyes, but they droop over my face anyway. Black sandles.

Hisoka sat on a dock overlooking his fater's lake, the center of his village, with one leg dangled over the edge and the other hugged to his chest. He scowled into the water as the sun beat down on the back of his neck mostly hidden in black locks. His grip tightneed as he heard footsteps behind him, "Go away, Tsume." Tsume knew he liked being alone almost 24/7, so he was rarely bothered, but his parents were both traveling and he lived alone, so he was sent out by the leader of their village to check up on his solem friend.
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:05 am

Tsume hid his hands behind his back, flushing as he stood several feet from his reluctant friend, "B-But, Hisoka-sama, the villagers are worried you're not healthy living alone like this! We just want to help." The adults around their town were paranoid about this particular boy because he had the tendency to eat very little, and although it gave him a stick-like figure and fast reflexes, it was very bad for his health.
Back to top Go down
Shadowoftheday
Moderators
Moderators
Shadowoftheday

Location : Where the Light is always a welcome guest, and people are never frightened.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:14 am

Hisoka cursed under his breath. These people were nuts! Never a second's peace with them badgering him! He stood swiftly, not facing Tsume, "I'm fine, I don't need you breathing down my neck." The kid blushed at that, but Hisoka just ignored him, "My body doesn't need anything more then I give it, so just leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:18 am

Tsume studied his waist width with thoughtful eyes. Once again, to skinny. He walked to Hisoka's side, reaching out his hand and grasping his wrist. Hisoka jerked around to face him, hesitating ito the pleading face, "Hisoka, I - we - don't want to lose you." Hisoka's eyes tightened.
Back to top Go down
Shadowoftheday
Moderators
Moderators
Shadowoftheday

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:24 am

Hisoka noticed he was an inch taller then Tsume, with a sigh. He was getting older now, old enough, almost, to go off on his journey around the villages outside the saftey of their island. Shifting so he faced the kid without freeing his wrist, Hisoka frowned into the adorable stare, "What would it matter if I was dead to you people? I'm just a burden here." He grimaced as Tsume's eyes widened. "But don't waste your worry, I won't let myself die for such small reasons. I plan on leaving this village soon, to go on my journey, so I'm just training."
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:31 am

Tsume smiled shyly. "I'm glad you're alright, but would you mind coming over for dinner with my parents and I? They'd love to see you again." He had known Hisoka for almost thirteen years, and the first day they met was at the lake shore skipping rocks together. Tsume had invited him over a few years ago before his parents left, but now that they were more distant, it was harder to talk to him without sounding pessimistic. He brought Hisoka's hand to hover in the middle of them, still holding it with both hands. "We miss you, Hisoka."
Back to top Go down
Shadowoftheday
Moderators
Moderators
Shadowoftheday

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:43 am

Hisoka sighed in defeat, "Alright. I'll go, but please don't bug me about how much I eat, leave that to your parents." Tsume's eyes lit up immedietly and his smile widened. Hisoka smiled a bit himself, "Don't get your hopes too high, kid. I'm not sleeping over if I have to drag myself back here with bloody nubs." Tsume nodded quickly, "Ok, I'll walk you back tonight!" Hisoka ruffled his hair with his free hand, "Yeah, t'll be nice to have something to do tonight."
Back to top Go down
Dara_Oak
Moderators
Moderators
Dara_Oak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:45 am

My dream snapped away and I opened my eyes to slits, blinking up at Fai in the sunlight, "Unn... Fai? What happened?" He cracked his back, stretching his arms over his head as Fai took his book and book-marked it, shutting it.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Moderators
Moderators
Moonlight

Location : A place where the moon never chamges, and evil is no more.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 am

Fai smiled happily, "You fell asleep again. Stop going out at night and you might sleep better at least once. Training in the dark is bad for you eyes, too." He handed Dara his book as he stood up and slouched his shoulders, "But I need to train like this! My jutsu needs heaps of work!" Fai patted his back, watching him as he rubbed sleep from his eyes. "It'll get better with every practice you do, no need to be hastey." Dara yawned, dark bags under his eyes, "Yeah, I get it. So when's our next mission?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:07 am

Tsume's smile widened. "I'm glad. Come on, we'll be late!" He darted off the dock with Hisoka right behind him, trailing in annoyance.

Last edited by Admin Methuselah on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dara_Oak
Moderators
Moderators
Dara_Oak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 am

Dara snapped his fingers, "Oh, yeah! Tomorrow, huh?" Moonlight nodded, still smiling, "Yup. Just a one-person delivery, but important, none the less." Dara composed this thoughtfully, "Another toddler?" Fai shook his head, "No, actually. A kid our age. He'll be waiting at the gates in the morning at 11 sharp, so no over-sleeping." Dara laughed. "Alright, to get that done, I'll go home right now!" Fai and him high-fived, "Ok, sleeping be-shonen." Dara laughed harder and ran down his street, leaving Fai in his dust, "Later!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes   Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto: The Story of Lost Causes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGworldwide :: RP :: RPs-
Jump to: