RPGworldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPGworldwide

Here you can Role Play any anime or book you want!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WCWC  

Artemis Fowl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:27 am

Feel free to join in.

Artemis Fowl strode down the sidewalk, hands deep in his pockets and shoulders slouched. He took shelter under a nearby bus stop roof, scowling. Stupid puberty. Stupid cold. Stupid life. His black hair was plastered to his pale face, only a tight black shirt with a high neck and sleeves protecting his chest from the night. His black jeans half-covered a pair of black VANS, tied tightly to keep them from slipping off. WHSHSHOOO!! A gust of wind blew against his turned back, sending shivers up his spine. Squeezing his crystal-blue eyes shut, he shook his head like a dog to clear away stray raindrops. "Tch." He let out a big breath, watching it appear in a small white cloud, then disappear. His lean form bent as he leaned his head to rest on a nearby telephone box wearily.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgworldwide.forumotion.com
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:48 am

After running from Fowl Manor into town, Artemis was exausted. He had been caught kissing their maid, Nicole who was his age of 14, and gotten a huge lecture from his bodyguard Butler. Very frustrated and confused, he collapsed onto the bench to rest. The rain stopped as the grey clouds departed, revealing a shinning moon surrounded by tiny yellow stars. He smiled inspite of himself at it's beauty. No matter what, Ireland's immensely awe-inspiring scenery always seems to lighten my mood. "Oy, you! What're you doin' out here?" Artemis turned his head with curiosity to face a woman with blonde hair and bright green eyes holding a lanturn up to his face and looking very worried. "You could catch you' death ou' here!" Artemis just blinked up at her, "I-I was..." The woman wore a faded green dress with an apron tied around her waist, her straight hair falling to her shoulders. "I though' so. Come with me, young in'." Stumbling off the bench, the tired teen was lead across the street and into a warm house by his thin wrist.
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:12 am

When Artemis woke the next morning, he gave a start from his unfamiliar surroundings. Sitting bolt-upright in the soft bed he was in, he looked around, his eyes wide with fear. W-Where...? He hung his head. Oh. Right. KNOCK KNOCK! "You awake, young man?" Artemis pushed back the covers, stumbling to the door and opening it silently. The same woman stared back at him from the hall as his blank eyes blinked at her. "Ah. So ye are. What, pray tell, would be your name?" Artemis hesitated. "Aimirgin. Aimirgin Finn." She was exactly his height, only she looked about forty-five or so, so he didn't have to stand up straight to be eye-level with her. "I see," Her green eyes studied him, "And why were you alone at midnight in the center of Dublin?" He choked on his words, plunging him into silence once more. Her expression softened. "Poor dear. Come wih' me. I'll introduce you t' our family." She lead him down the hallway to the kitchen table, stopping him dead in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:26 am

At the head of the table, a big burly man that must've been her husband sat glaring at him. Artemis's bowl-cut hair fell over his eyes as he turned his head away. The woman coaxed him to a chair on the opposite side of the man, sitting him down and walking to stand beside her husband. "Dear, this is Aimirgin Finn. I found him out on the streets last night." The man grunted a hello. Artemis tucked his long, skinny legs under the chair and clasped his hands together, hanging his head again, covering his pale face with soft black hair. The woman rushed to his side. "Aimirgin? Honey, this is my husband," Artemis smirked inwardly No suprise there."Marcus. My daughter is at school right now, but she'll be back at noon." Artemis's smirk faded and he lifted his head. D-Daughter? Oh, no. More women. The woman smiled. "Her name is Loich. I'm Miss Matitiu." Artemis fiddled with this name before finding it's meaning while staring at the ceiling. Beauty, huh?
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:13 am

Miss Matitiu had him doing chores until eight, two hours after he had woken up. Mopping, dusting, clearing away grime from walls, and fetching water. At eight 'o clock, Miss M. shooed him out of the house with a water bottle and a few snacks. "Go, enjoy the rest of the morning, while your still young." He nodded, heading up to the shoreline without argument. These last few years of his private school taught him something. Work hard and keep your mouth shut if you want to keep what is precious to you; We are all just drones dressed in shame and lies. Of course, he knew he wasn't just another drone, but the motto helped him through high school at fourteen. Unfortunatly, the second half of it was true. The lies he had told to Holly and his parents, and the shame of keeping his greatest secret from them ate him away inside every day. He set the pack beside the rock he was sitting on, staring out over the water longingly. Oh how he wished to just fly away from here and never return.
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:21 am

Artemis was vaugely aware that he lay amoungst blades of grass, his head on his pack and his eyes squeezed tightly shut. He didn't know what woke him, but a voice was just audible above the crashing of the waves. "...Aimirgin? You up here?" It was female. And calling for his second name. To let her know he was there, he moaned, opening his eyes to blink up at a lightly tanned face staring down at him with two green eyes. "There you are. It's kinda late, you know." Artemis's heart skipped a beat. Her face was so smooth. So soft. So three inches from his. "I-I..." She was sitting next to him on her knees, and she leaned back to give him some air. "Morning, sleepy head. I'm Loich." Her blonde hair was streaked with brown, past her shoulders and wavy, not a hair out of place. He managed to struggle up from the ground, sitting hunched over his lap. Loich rose, pulling her short black skirt with her. She held out her hand to him, "Come on, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:10 am

Artemis followed Lioch like floating on air, gliding weightlessly after her. She had a gracefull way of moving, like just walking could make you forget everything bad in the world just watching her. Loich's hand delivered warmth enough to warm his entire arm as she lead him twords her house. His head felt like he had gotten hit with a boulder, but he gritted his teeth and walked anyway. Artemis had black bags under his eyes and assumed he looked quite demonic right now, since all the village children stared at him like they were petrified. He blinked every time he tripped over a rock of some sort. Man, could this day get any worse? He was trying to get away from females, yet he was in a household with not only one but two. Rubbing his head and stumbling after Loich was making him even more tired then he had been before. God, when was it going to end?
Back to top Go down
Ashesfall
Moderators
Moderators
Ashesfall

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:33 am

Very nice. No offense, but I think I'll let you finish this one by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:33 pm

*smiles* Thank you. I shall. I moved it here, because it is no longer an RP.
Back to top Go down
Shadowoftheday
Moderators
Moderators
Shadowoftheday

Location : Where the Light is always a welcome guest, and people are never frightened.

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:44 pm

This is very good. Keep it up, young friend.
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Loich pulled Artemis up to their front door, stopping and taking both of his hands. "Artemis, why are you here?" Artemis blinked. "I..." Loich sighed. "Come now, where are you from?" Artemis swayed in place. "I... forgot..." Loich took his face in her hands. "You look northern Irish to me, but I could be wrong." Artemis felt like the world was going to collapse if he stayed up much longer, and he yawned. "I... think you're right..." Loich gasped. "Oh, I'm sorry, you must be exausted! Come on, lets get you to bed." Artemis's eyes widened. "B-Bed? Here?" Loich nodded, smiling. "Yeah, you can sleep in mine." Artemis moaned internally as she pulled him inside and into her room. I just can't get a break, can I?
Back to top Go down
Admin Methuselah
Admin
Admin Methuselah

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:55 am

Laying half-asleep on the leather livingroom couch, Artemis blinked into the dimly lit room. "Where am I...?" He sat up and winced as his shoulder popped. A black rimmed clock across the room hanging on the wall ticked softly, a few white candles on tables scattered about burned and cast shadows on the white walls and fireplace around the teen. Artemis rubbed his head gingerly and rose to his feet on the wall-to-wall white carpet. He glanced up at the clock, seeing that there were no numbers on the clock. Midnight? Why am I sleeping here? Oh, well. He leaned on a soft armchair, head in a fog. Maybe they moved me here because Loich needed her bed... Hearing a twig snap outside, he spun around to see the wide window empty. Artemis smoothed the wrinkles out of his turtleneck and strode over to the clear glass, gazing out at the small town and how peaceful it looked lit with streetlamps and car headlights. He leaned his hands on the sill, sighing heavily. It's too bad I can't stay here forever... A face popped up in the window, and Artemis turned his attention to former captain Holly Short staring at him. 'Let me in, Fowl.' The fairy mouthed. Artemis nodded and walked out of the livingroom to the kitchen and cracking the back door. "Come in, miss Short," He whispered. Holly appeared from her sheild, slipping inside. Artemis and Holly stood by the backdoor in silence, until Holly stepped forward. "What are you doing, Fowl? These are innocent citizens, why are you here?" Artemis shook his head, "I don't know, Holly. I haven't the sligtest idea both why I am here," he gestured twords Loich's room, "And why they haven't kicked me out yet." Holly crossed her arms. "You expect me to beleive the smartest and youngest genius in the world doesn't know why he's living with what he normaly would call 'commeners?'" Artemis lowered his gaze to his black jeans and black shoes, "No... I guess not..." he looked up at her as she flew up to his height. "But, really, I just... It was sort of an accident, and I..." Holly blinked, "What in the world...? Artemis, what happened to get you here?" Artemis shrank into a crouch above the floor, pulling his knees together and wrapping his arms about his knees. "I got into a bit of... trouble, at the manor." Holly slid indian-style on the floor, grinning. "Girl trouble?" Artemis's face flushed, but he nodded weakly. "Yes. Our maid was being so nice to me one second, the next we were sitting on my window sill and-" he stopped himself. Holly's smile faded. "And Butler found you?" Artemis nodded once again. "He launched into this long lecture about being careful around girls and such after she had left, and..." he buried his face in his arms. "It was just so... abnormal... for me to just do something on such a small thought like that... I just... Wanted to escape..." Holly's expression softened. "I understand. And how did that make you feel?" Artemis glanced up at her. "Please don't play 'Dr. Phil' with me, Ms. Short." Holly shook her head. "I'm not, Artemis, just tell me." Artemis paused breifly, "Nothing. Now, why are you here?" Holly sighed, rising to her full three-foot height. "Looking for you. When Foaly lost your signal, I was sent to make sure you hadn't been eliminated." Artemis rose as well, "Well, I'm not dead, so I guess that proves that." Holly crossed her arms. "I hate to tell you this, Arty, but you can't stay here anymore. Butler is searching for you everywhere and your parents and brothers are devistated." Artemis swayed in place a bit, "Captain, you don't think I know all those things already?" Holly stared at him. "Then why are you not going home?" Artemis glanced once more at Loich's room, feeling a pang of guilt. "I can't just leave. Not now." Holly spread her arms wide. "Why not? Just leave a note or something and call Butler! Why are you making this harder than it is?" Artemis was at a loss for words, so Holly walked up to him, staring into his blue eyes. "What is the matter with you?" Artemis clenched his fists. "I've never experienced a family like this! Never the care they give me without a second thought, never people who don't care what your going to be when you grow up, or what you think of them. It's just, I never knew there could be people so... pure..." Holly dropped her arm. "I know you've never had this experience, but your family needs you. Now, your family is your family, no matter how you look at it, and family always comes first. Who do you want to be with? Your family, or people who live all the way out here?" Artemis hung his head. "I know. I'm not going to stay, but I can't leave yet." Holly shook her head. "I'll go tell everyone your safe, but you better not do anything stupid, alright?" She lifted off the ground quietly, examining the trembling boy. "Just make the right choice." As Holly flew out into the night, Artemis truged over to the door and closed it, turning back to the livingroom.
Back to top Go down
Ashesfall
Moderators
Moderators
Ashesfall

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Cool. You gonna finish it?
Back to top Go down
Dara_Oak
Moderators
Moderators
Dara_Oak

Location : Here the trees speak, whispering sweet nothings to the villagers.

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Yeah. It was really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artemis Fowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Fowl   Artemis Fowl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artemis Fowl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPGworldwide :: Fanfiction :: Stories-
Jump to: